When trying to check in a person might get the message: “Your information was found, but you are not eligible for any transactions at this school.”
For a pickup person this may be caused by:
- The child for whom they are authorized pickup does not have their Enrollment Status set to “Enrolled”.
- You have more than one location and the family is not set up for the selected location; for example, the Smith family is entered in location 1, but the check-in screen is set for location 2.
- The adult is not marked as a Pickup person for any child on the Information & Relationships screen. This may happen if the adult is entered in Procare more than one time; for example, Mary Smith 1 is assigned as a pickup, but Mary Smith 2 is trying to check in and she is not a pickup. See: Remove Duplicate People
- The parent was accidentally registered under the child’s name instead of under their own name. To check for this possibility, go to Reports> Standard Reports> Attendance Tracker> Registration> Registered. Check to see if the parent’s name is there. Since the child is not usually marked as a Pickup person for themselves, the “not eligible” message appears. To resolve this, Clear the Registration for the child and re-register the parent under their own name.
- For versions below 10.2.4891, it could mean the child does not have a Primary Classroom assigned on their Information & Relationships screen.
For an employee this may be caused by:
- The employee does not have their Employment Status set to “Currently Employed”.
- You have more than one location and the employee is not set up for the selected location; for example, Mary Smith works at location 1, but the check-in screen is set for location 2.